Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Review: EOS Smooth Sphere lip balm

Rating: Thumbs up! 👍

EOS- Evolution of Smooth lip balm is something I've seen more and more over the past few years, in class, on the street and in beauty mags. I figured people like it mostly because of the cool and original spherical packaging, which I'll admit, is why I shelled out $4 for this little green pod. It's smooth, fun to play with, fits right in your hand and easy to find in my super messy handbag filled with lipstick tubes when other lip balms would blend in with the rest. The only downside is that it's not really made to fit in your pocket.
What I didn't know but was pleased to find out when I purchased this cute little pod was that the ingredients are 95% organic and 100% natural with some amazing ingredients- olive oil, beeswax, coconut oil, jojoba oil, vitamin E, Shea butter and stevia for a little sweetness. Super moisturizing an lasts long, perfect for overnight use and travel! The feeling is super smooth, not sticky and not tacky. If you're concerned about bases, allergies or preservatives; EOS lip balm is paraben, petrolatum, phthalate, gluten free.
I will definitely be buying more of these little guys, looking forward to collecting colors and flavors.
-CW


No comments:

Post a Comment