Thursday, November 29, 2012

Review: LUSH Gorgeous Facial Moisturizer

Rating: Ultra thumbs up!!! 👍

The first time I tried LUSH was a few years ago, and doing what many of us do, I ignored the sales staff, didn't want their help, bought what I figured was good for my skin and left. I was unhappy with the products and figured it was the company's fault. WRONG. Some time later I went back, let the staff help me and guide me to products that were better suited to my skin... Now I'm completely in love.
At LUSH, the sales staff are super friendly and genuinely want to help you instead of just sell you stuff, keep in mind that they are not commission based there either, so there really isn't any reason for them to shove useless products down your throat. They're suggesting things to you based on what you tell them because they think it will help satisfy your needs and because they actually believe in the product!
That being said, I'm not going to lie, this moisturizer is the most expensive item in LUSH's skincare range. It's a 45g pot that costs $85.95CAD BUT it's 45g of pure magic!!! Not to mention since it has no fillers a little bit goes a long way, I've seen people stretch one pot out for a full year! So it's not that expensive when put into perspective. The Gorgeous Moisturizer was made for pretty much everyone, it has renewing ingredients for people who are starting to think about their skin aging, it's not greasy incase you're oily, and it's certainly not drying. It absorbs very quickly into the skin so you don't have that slimy, filmy residue so many moisturizers leave behind. It's really good at calming skin irritations and brightens me right up!!! I've noticed dark spots fading, distressed patches disappearing and over-all evening of my skin! It also feels healthier and more toned than before. I don't suffer from them but friends have told me it does serious wonders for scars from cystic acne as well! So if you're willing to make the investment, you won't be disappointed! Plus it smells like fruit loops!
Also, of you're not sure about spending that much on a moisturizer you've never tried before, ask for a sample! LUSH staff will be more than happy to give you one!
-CW

No comments:

Post a Comment