Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Review: Tangle Teezer Original Detangling Hairbrush

Rating: ULTRA thumbs up! 👍👍👍

This product is LIFE CHANGING!!! The first time I saw this weird looking hair brush was at a photo shoot for www.VanityOverkill.com, I asked the hair stylist what it was and she had nothing but good things to say! I had to have one, I immediately ordered one as soon as I got home.
The flexible little bristles don't tug, yank or rip the hair, meaning you can use it when hair is wet too and never worry about damage! It's been designed to "teeze" out knots and stubborn tangles without ripping, breaking or damaging hair, all while making hair shinier and healthier by pulling oils from the scalp down through the length of the hair, much like a boar hair brush. This thing has been a total blessing, especially since I'm currently growing out my hair! Keeps my hair healthy and shiny, stimulates the scalp and doesn't damage my hair like most brushes do! This thing is perfect!!! It's around $22 and comes in some really cool shapes and colors, there's even a travel sized version! The only downside is it's hard to clean hair out of, which isn't a huge deal if you're only using it for personal care, but if you're a stylist I'd imagine this issue could be a pain in the ass.
-CW

No comments:

Post a Comment